1. Presentation of the service
The site, accessible at https://www.kairidream.com , allows any user to:
- Get more information about Kairidream and its seagoing offers
- Book in a few clicks one or more places for one of the tours proposed by Kairidream
2. Legal information
Site Editor, Publication Manager and Data Controller is:
Mr Mickael Martial
+59 696 021 482
+59 696 172 591
Hosting & amp; realization of the site:
41 Boulevard Sainte Catherine
97200 Fort de France
In these terms and conditions, the following words mean:
- kairidream.com: the kairidream.com website
- Internet user: all visitors on kairidream.com,
- Customer (s): any natural or legal person holding an account on kairidream.com
- to the Internet to register as a Customer,
- define the conditions, price and purchase procedure,
- define responsibilities and availability,
- to define the conditions for the processing of personal data,
- to inform about dispute resolution,
- define the rule in case of partial nullity of the contract,
- to define the modification conditions,
- to define the duration of the contract and the conditions of termination,
- to define the applicable law and jurisdiction.
Any natural or legal person can become a Client on kairidream.com provided that:
- To be of legal age and to have the legal capacity to use the service,
- To provide accurate information during registration, account modification and payments,
- To have a valid email address.
6. Price of service
Price of the payment method available is Paypal.
Prices are always displayed in euros.
It is agreed that kairidream.com reserves the right to modify its rates and without retroactivity.
The Customer agrees to use the kairidream.com service at his own risk and under his sole responsibility.
The costs related to the acquisition of equipment, the provision of the Internet connection, any costs arising directly or indirectly from the use of the service kairidream.com are the sole responsibility of the Customer.
The Customer is solely responsible for the confidentiality of the password to access his account and is responsible for all uses following a connection, whether or not authorized by the Customer.
kairidream.com endeavors to the extent possible to maintain access to services 24 / 24h but is under no obligation to do so and may temporarily interrupt access for technical reasons or maintenance.
8. Processing of personal data
The personal data that can be collected are:
- The email address,
- The name of the company or the company name,
- The full address,
- The transaction number,
- The details of the purchase.
The personal information collected is subject to computer processing intended for:
- Perform the operations relating to the management of the Clients (orders, invoices, contracts, accounting, management of the accounts.)
- The management of requests for rights of access, rectification and opposition,
- The development of trade statistics.
The recipients of the data are:
- The publisher of the site and responsible for the treatment defined in Article 2,
- Anyone who has the email address and login password for the account,
- The following may be recipients of the data, within the limits of their respective powers:
- Public bodies, exclusively to meet legal obligations,
- Auxiliaries of justice and ministerial officers in the context of their debt collection mission,
- The bodies responsible for recovering debts.
The data are kept for the duration of the business relationship and may be archived in accordance with the provisions in force if the data are necessary for the establishment of the proof of a contract or must be retained for the fulfillment of a legal obligation .
In accordance with the law “Informatique et Libertés” of January 6, 1978 amended in 2004, Internet users and Customers have a right to access and rectify information concerning them, which they can exercise from the customer account or by simple request by email.
kairidream.com attaches particular importance to the management of personal data and implements all appropriate measures to limit the risk of loss, deterioration or misuse thereof.
In case of dispute arising from the use of kairidream.com, the Customer may contact the publisher (see article 2) to make his claim to start a mediation phase and try to find an amicable solution.
10. Partial invalidity
If an article of the present general conditions of sale proves invalid or unenforceable by virtue of a law or following a decision of justice, this article will be considered not written and the rest of the general conditions of sale will keep their effects .
The parties agree that kairidream.com may modify the service and / or these general conditions of sale, particularly in view of technical developments.
12. Applicable law and jurisdiction
By using tarteaucitron.js, the Internet user or the Customer accepts without reserve to submit to the French law.
The present general conditions of sale are in French language.
In the event of litigation, of any nature whatsoever, the French courts will be the only ones competent.